+++ ACCOUNTANT & BACK OFFICE +++
Berlin, part-time, start: as soon as possible
We’re expanding our team and are accepting applications for an accountant & back office position. This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
– coordination of invoices, incoming and outgoing payments, preparatory accounting, and correspondence with the company’s external accountants
– ensure compliance with statutory accounting policies (HGB), regulation and laws
– contribute to monthly and annual closing and financial reporting
– handle expense report processing and assist with payroll entry
– support in HR-related matters, such as recruitment and contracting processes, and correspondence with the company’s HR service provider.
- – relevant practical experience in comparable role with a strong digital problem solving mindset
– experienced with accounting systems as well as DATEV, Lexware, etc.
– good knowledge of HGB bookkeeping principles
– experience in Media, and Music, with specific knowledge in content royalties and splits is a plus
– fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
– advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet skills
– highly organized, with a attention to detail
What you’ll get from us:
- – challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future
– being part of building an exciting and fast growing music brand
– flexible schedule
– regular company lunches and onsite shiatsu treatment
– a global team from Beirut to New York all based in Berlin
If you share our passion for music & pop culture and aim to push the boundaries within the new media landscape, then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com and state the job title in the email subject. The application should include: CV, cover letter and possible start date.