+++ POST-PRODUCTION +++
Full time – Berlin, Germany – start date: February 2020
We’re expanding our team and are accepting applications for a post production position. This position is a key role of our company and requires an experienced, organized team player with a passion for video & digital media.
• video color grading
• leading our video post production team
• working closely with our editing and on-set team
• managing and organizing all post production processes
• excellent knowledge of adobe suite (e.g. Ps, Pr, Ae) and video post production processes
• keen eye for detail and natural understanding of aesthetics
• team player
• excellent communication and organization skills
• fluent in English
• minimum of 3 year work experience
What You’ll Get From Us
• challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future
• being part of building the quickest growing audio-visual music brand
• regular company lunches and onsite shiatsu treatment
If you share our passion for music and pop culture and aim to push the boundaries within the new media landscape we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com and state the job title in the email subject.
The application should include: CV, cover letter, work samples, salary expectations and possible start date.
+++ ACCOUNTANT & BACK OFFICE +++
Berlin, part-time, start: as soon as possible
We’re expanding our team and are accepting applications for an accountant & back office position. This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
• coordination of invoices, incoming and outgoing payments, preparatory accounting, and correspondence with the company’s external accountants
• ensure compliance with statutory accounting policies (HGB), regulation and laws
• contribute to monthly and annual closing and financial reporting
• handle expense report processing and assist with payroll entry
• support in HR-related matters, such as recruitment and contracting processes, and correspondence with the company’s HR service provider.
- • relevant practical experience in comparable role with a strong digital problem solving mindset
- • experienced with accounting systems as well as DATEV, Lexware, etc.
- • good knowledge of HGB bookkeeping principles
- • experience in Media, and Music, with specific knowledge in content royalties and splits is a plus
- • fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- • advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet skills
- • highly organized, with a attention to detail
What you’ll get from us:
- • challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future
- • being part of building an exciting and fast growing music brand
- • flexible schedule
- • regular company lunches and onsite shiatsu treatment
- • a global team of beautiful souls
If you share our passion for music & pop culture and aim to push the boundaries within the new media landscape, then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the email subject. The application should include: CV, cover letter and possible start date.