+++ ACCOUNTANT & BACK OFFICE +++
Berlin, part-time, start: as soon as possible
We’re expanding our team and are accepting applications for an accountant & back office position. This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
• coordination of invoices, incoming and outgoing payments, preparatory accounting, and correspondence with the company’s external accountants
• ensure compliance with statutory accounting policies (HGB), regulation and laws
• contribute to monthly and annual closing and financial reporting
• handle expense report processing and assist with payroll entry
• support in HR-related matters, such as recruitment and contracting processes, and correspondence with the company’s HR service provider.
• relevant practical experience in comparable role with a strong digital problem solving mindset
• experienced with accounting systems as well as DATEV, Lexware, etc.
• good knowledge of HGB bookkeeping principles
• experience in Media, and Music, with specific knowledge in content royalties and splits is a plus
• fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
• advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet skills
• highly organized, with a attention to detail
What you’ll get from us:
• challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future
• being part of building an exciting and fast growing music brand
• flexible schedule
• regular company lunches and onsite shiatsu treatment
• a global team of beautiful souls
If you share our passion for music & pop culture and aim to push the boundaries within the new media landscape, then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com and state the job title in the email subject. The application should include: CV, cover letter and possible start date.